Post Trip (Update for Bottle at the Restaurant near Dundonald Castle).


Bottle Update

We received a nice reply to a 5th bottle. It was to the one we left outside the restaurant near Dundonald Castle.

The message read:

Greetings  ladies from sunny Ayrshire! I hope I find you well, my husband and I, found your lovely bottle in the village of dundonald and were surprised to find your message inside, we hope you found the answers to your quest ? tracing family can be an difficult task, we send you our best wishes and love from Scotland , we ourselves are from a village called hurlford very near dundonald I , myself work in greggs the bakers and smyth toys at night and have some cats, the bottle was found on the 10/9/18 , would you like us to place the bottle out again in  random  place so that others might find it? enjoy the rest of your stay, and we hope to hear from you soon, all my love Gillian xxx



I have replied back to her and will hope to keep in touch.

Comments