Back in Seattle and (2 Bottle Updates on Notre Dame)


We are back in Seattle Jet lagged and getting over our colds.  I shared my Edinburgh cold with Kerry (because that is what friends are for...)  

There has been action on the Hidden message bottle front for the bottle I left in the flower bed in front of Notre Dame.


Bottle Updates

This bottle was first found by a two people from the Netherlands who signed their names to the note and returned it to its original hiding place.  

Here is their note:

Hello Kerry and Holly, 

We found your message in the bottle! We wrote down our names and we put it back! It is very nice what you do haha.

Enjoy your trip!

Best,
Eline and Marielle 
From the Netherlands


The next day we got a second reply on the same bottle from a nice couple from Barcelona, Spain.

Hi, we are Jesús and Tato and we found your message in Notre Dame square. 
We are a gay couple and we live in Barcelona but our born town is Andalucia and Extremadura, in spain. 
We were very excited to find your message.
We hope you get this message and we can keep in touch and even someday get to know us.
I look forwards from you!! 
Greetins from Barcelona. 
Jesús & Tato. 



I have replied to them all and I will keep in touch with them.  Someday I hope to make it to the Netherlands and Spain. 

So far 4 of the 24 bottles have resulted in emails.  Some bottles are hidden in more remote locations so it may take awhile for them to be discovered...and for us to get replies, (others we may never hear about) but it will be fun to see who contacts us.  :)

Kerry and I created a special gmail box for the bottles and I have added it to my phone so I will see them when they come in no matter how long it takes.


Comments